How to create Storage Consumption Reports from the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365
The Storage Consumption reports show statistical information on used space in backup or object storage repositories, including archive object storage.
1. Log in to Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 Manager server.
2. Open Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 console and select Organizations.
3. On the Organizations page, select Reports and click Storage Consumption.
4. On the Specify report parameters page, click Browse and specify a time interval for reporting.
5. On the Save as page, select save as path, enter the file name.
6. Select save as type as you need and click Save.
7. Select Open report after publishing and click Finish on the Specify report parameters page.
8. Review the Storage Consumption Report.
I hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com